Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Weekend in Pictures!

Words can be boring. Here's my life in pictures instead :)

First, some of my favorite things: playing with my munchkin and my favorite tree out my window:



This weekend was busy completely clearing out two rooms in our house (we're getting new carpet, getting ready to move):



And then there's all the stuff currently nesting in our living room, to get rid of in another garage sale, or Goodwill, or recycle:



I worked on my outline for my book:


and organized the tons of books I got from the university library in categories for my thesis:


And last but not least, several lovely things that have come in the mail, let's call them belated Christmas presents: kick butt new purse (it's not nearly so shiny in person) and Florence and the Machine album :)



No comments:

Post a Comment