Friday, February 4, 2011

GLITCH - Quick Plot Summary

I figured there should be some place on my blog until I get my website up saying what my book is actually about! Glitch is the first in a young adult romantic sci-fi trilogy, pitched as 1984 meets X-men.

Quick Summary:

Seventeen-year-old Zoe Gray is a cybernetically-enhanced teenager living in an underground society when her internal hardware begins to malfunction. She slowly realizes that her body is changing, that she’s developing powerful telekinesis, and that she’s not alone. Even though getting caught could mean reprogramming, or worse, deactivation, Zoe begins to seek out other glitchers in society, including a dreamer named Adrian who can see the future, a boy named Max who can mimic other’s appearances, and a young girl named Molly with X-ray vision. They work together to plan their escape, but soon learn there is another powerful faction at work whose ambitions threaten all their carefully laid plans.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like something I would love to read, oh wait, I did read it, and I did love it, hehe. But I can't wait to read it again after all the edits =)

    -Anthonee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Book sounds awesome, I can hardly wait to read it. Your hair is awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather- Glitch sounds really cool and I will absolutely look for it when it hits the market next year! I am just startig the query process for my YA novel and it is so helpful to read the blogs of those who have already traveled this path.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in. please post when published! Maybe I can score an ARC? :)

    Stacey, your friend from Goodreads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! This sounds awesome! And heeeeey, my name is Molly! :) Sweeeeeeet! <3

    ReplyDelete