Monday, August 15, 2011

Taking Leave

I left Austin (moving to Minneapolis!) this morning to a beautiful sunrise and the Once soundtrack. Perfect combo of hopeful morning light and super emotive music :-)

Roadtripping w/ my eldest brother = fun times. A really good break from stress and craziness. We're in Kansas. The air is already cooler from sweltering Texas temperatures. We took a walk tonight after we got to the hotel and there was a veritable COOL BREEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocking, I know!! Strange world, transition spaces, but I'm looking forward to what's ahead.

2 comments:

  1. Give my love to Kansas, and come back to visit Austin soon! Much luck to you in your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your move and all the other transitions in your life right now. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete