Wednesday, November 17, 2010

In My Mailbox!

After going awhile without being able to get my hands on any good new books, I'm now swimming in great reads. Here's what's in my (metaphorical) mailbox this week, based on a meme started by Kristi at The Story Siren!



-Numbers by Rachel Ward - Jem sees numbers in her head that predict the exact date people will die. I've seen this one out for awhile, and always liked the cover and been intrigued by the concept. We'll see how it is!
-Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon - This one caught me by the cover, then read the flap and it seemed interesting too. Set in a boarding school with gothic elements and hot love interest named Dante. Yum.
-The Duff (Designated Ugly Fat Friend) by Kody Keplinger - what girl, at one time or other, hasn't felt like The Duff? Pretty sure for me it was the entirety of my Jr. High experience. I heard great things about the book, and then almost choked when I heard the author is 19. Wowza's.
-Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly - I heard amazing things about Donnelly's first book a few years back A Northern Light, also historical fiction. Reviews of Revolution have sounded pretty positive as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment