Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Novel Notions

My husband took the day off of work yesterday for the sole purpose of sitting down and reading my whole book. I don't think I mention often enough how much I love this man and how I got the best man in the entire universe for a husband, hands down. But it's true.

In spite of my determination to be patient, I did some research for literary agents yesterday, and have found two perfect agencies to send off the query and book proposal to. But I will clamp down my impetuous streak and make sure I've perfected the manuscript first, and synopsis. It's a one shot deal with each agent, and I'd hate for a few weeks left polishing to make it an easy reject for them.

So that's what I'm doing today - writing the world's greatest query letter and synopsis... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment