Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's already that time in the semester...

when I start feeling bogged down and tired and I don't want to do it anymore! And it's not even halfway through. This is probably my pms and burgeoning cold talking, but still! I feel just after I finish reading the hours of reading for one week (literally, six hours of reading for one class last week), the week is over and it's time to start all over again! And this month is when I have two papers due and three presentations. And then at least November is calm again. But I don't want to be researching for papers - I want to be writing! I get so jealous for time to write, but this week, being so exhausted I've just been managing to keep up with school. Bleh.

Plus thinking about next year is getting intimidating. I have to take school full time in order to be a TA, so that's 9 hours (3 of which are thesis hours, but still!), being a TA, and writing my thesis! Coupled with my health problems, I'll barely be getting by, not to mention abandoning my extra-curricular writing all year. Which makes me want to finish the book THIS year. And who are we kidding - I'm Heather - I want to finish the book next week. Or yesterday. Which means finding time and energy to WRITE!

Whin-y whine, I know. I've got life good and easy, and when I don't have a cold anymore and the pms cramps are gone, I'll probably remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment